Baby belly binder

Anyone have used or have heard of a baby belly binder? Some said it’s pointless, but my mom insists that i get it. Help? 🫠

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I totally understand your dilemma about the baby belly binder. I personally used one after giving birth to my last child, and I found it really helpful in providing support and comfort as my body was recovering. It helped to reduce swelling and provided gentle compression to support my abdominal muscles. I would suggest trying it out if you feel like it could benefit you. Every woman's experience with a baby belly binder is different, so what works for one person may not work for another. If your mom insists on it, maybe give it a try and see how it feels for you. Just make sure to follow the instructions for wearing it properly and listen to your body - if it feels uncomfortable, then it might not be the right fit for you. Ultimately, the decision is yours to make, but it's always good to consider the advice of experienced family members. Good luck, and I hope you find the best solution for your postpartum recovery! 🌸 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
4mo trước

Awww god bless laura! Youve put it so beautifully. Will heed your advice. Thank you!