Blood clot since first trimester

Hi, anyone have any experience with blood clots in the uterus? The official term I was told is call sub chorionic hematoma. Wanted to know if anyone has any experience to share and if it affects the pregnancy ? #firsttimemom I am week 13, I don’t feel anything but am a bit worried about the condition. Because of this condition, I was put on duphaston and it’s causing me to feel nausea and bloated which leads to me having Diclectin….Look forward for any advice 🥺🙏

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had heavy bleeding last Thur, given a jab & put on duphaston too which made me really nausea... How much duphaston are you taking? I was told to take thrice daily but I've cut to twice cuz I couldn't stand the nauseous feeling...

12mo trước

Yes same here. Was recommended to take thrice but the nausea feeling drove me crazy. My morning sickness subsided now as I am at week 13…all the nausea feeling is due to duphaston intake so I only taking twice/day. Hoping that I can stop soon 🥺

Hi! Yes, I have SCH too! I was told by the doc that as long as I don’t have any bleeding, there’s nothing to worry. Pls go to A&E asap if you spots or start bleeding. Take care!

12mo trước

I was told the same that it’s ok and I should wait for it to heal by itself. Take care as well! How long did it last for u?

I hv blood clots too n episode of heavy bleeding. Also on duphaston. Nothing much we can do. Just be positive n look forward to next scan.

12mo trước

Spicy food make me feel better initially and then worse off (more bloated after - was already like that pre preg to be fair), thank you for your advice I will try to find foods that are appetising to me as well during this period. Hopefully the blood clot dissipates soon 🙏