Postpartum urinary incontinence

Anyone encountered the above? PP day 23 and before birth I am able to pee halfway and then hold my urine for a few seconds, but after vaginal birth, I have difficulty controlling my urine. It is so upsetting. . When will this pass? Sigh .. Just a note, when I was in hospital - they had to put me on urine catheter (it was painful and super uncomfy for me) as I couldn't pass urine after giving birth. Till now I still feel the slight pain / uncomfortable feeling when I urine

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello hello, I understand your frustrations in not being able to control your pee and leaking pee all the time... You should seek a doctor's advice if this continues... I can recommend a doctor, https://arthurtsengwhs.com/urinary-incontinence/ ~ he Dr Arthur Tseng, he handles it with a lot of care! I felt so at ease the entire treatment process. Hopes this helps you!

Read more

For vaginal birth some will experience either difficulty to pee or cant control pee. Therefore advise to do kegel exercise or a proper post natal massage to "correct" your womb area. This help to better control pee/easily help you pee. If this is a prolong concern please do visit doctor and let them know.

Read more