Anyone babies born on Christmas Day and if you celebrate you lo first birthday, where to find those event planner to help ?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think if you contact the party planners early, planning a birthday party on Christmas Day shouldn't be an issue. For party planners, you can consider PartyMojo. They have good reviews and provides a lot of services. You can probably contact them to customize the services you required. Sounds very professional and efficient. http://partymojo.com.sg/ Contact details: Office: 6569 6992 (Mon – Fri, 10a.m – 6p.m) Mobile: 8399 7127 (Yolanda) After office hours and weekends: 9430 6257 (Christie) / 9002 1778 (Jason) Email: Kids parties and Corporate events: [email protected] / [email protected]

Read more
8y trước

Thank u babe ~

Me and my sister we plan birthday from making the cake to decorations, invites, organizing game and many more if your interested in us planing your kids birthday party please email me or contact us on 81611621 We'll make sure your child has the best and memorable birthday and it'll all be done just the way she/he likes it!!! Give us a shot and call us on 81611621 :) thank you

Read more

Me and my sister we plan birthdays from making the cake to decorations, invites, organizing game and many more if your interested in us planing your kids birthday party please email me or contact us on 81611621 We'll make sure your child has the best and memorable birthday and it'll all be done just the way she/he likes it!!! Give us a shot and call us on 81611621 :) thank you

Read more

You could try smaller start ups if you're worried that the bigger party planners are not available. Try SprinkieParties.com -- they are awesome and very affordable. Plus they are a young team, so they are very up to date with the trends for kids parties. They have an instagram page under the same handle -- @SprinkieParties where you can check out their work :)

Read more
8y trước

Ok I will check with them ~

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-6515)

Facebook has plenty of people doing it. There is a mom on Parent town providing this service. If you are keen do let me know.

Moslty on Google or Facebook ☺️

Thành viên VIP

Qt