nutrition during pregnancy

And if I'm just pregnant, I feel very bad and I can't eat anything. Is that normal? I've never been pregnant...

47 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

PROFESSIONAL IN RECOVERING LOST AND STOLEN BITCOIN Hi everyone my name is Helen Robinson  For any of your cryptocurrency recovery needs, I wholeheartedly suggest Wizard Williams Recovery. Without Wizard Williams Recovery's support, I would be homeless and in bankruptcy right now after having all of my money stolen through fraudulent bitcoin investments. I sincerely appreciate their assistance and expertise in ensuring that I am able to retrieve everything back. I complained to them about being a victim of a fraudulent cryptocurrency and FX trading when i came across their online review, and a few hours later, they returned all of the money that had been taken from me through Bitcoins. To everyone who must have gone through such a challenge, I firmly suggest using their services. You can get in line with them through; Email address: ([email protected]) WhatsApp: +4,9,1,7,6,1,2,4,5,2,0,6,6.  Appreciate me later.

Read more