After giving 1 wedge of dragon fruit to my 14 months old, he had 5x diarrhea yesterday .. I fed him lactofort last night. This morning he poo 2x .. not so watery anymore .. like mashy kind of texture .. fed him one dose of lactofort ..praying hard no more diarrhea .. not sure if it is becos can't feed too much dragon fruit at into sitting or I did not steam the fruit or he is allergic to dragon fruit :( anybody encounter the same thing?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby 14 months had the same problem when eating dragonfruit I just gave him afew mouth after that he diarrhea and the poo is grayish black with lots of dragonfruit seeds. And he diarrhea 2-3 times. I think probably is allergy because he's fine with kiwi etc.

Thành viên VIP

one wedge doesn't seem too much for him. Maybe he is senstive to dragonfruit? Wait till he is much better and slightly older, give it a try again.

Read more

Most likely sensitive. Stop and monitor. Aside from that did you give anything else?

7y trước

No , this is the only thing new but previously I've given dragon fruit b4. I steamed it and gave about 2-3 small pieces

Thành viên VIP

I gave my girl dragonfruit and she is ok. i dun steam fruits..