Has anyone gotten hospitalization leave from hospital before EDD? How long before EDD were u given?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I did asked the doc frm NUH to gv me HL in 35 weeks unfortunately the doc said is under GOVERNMENT(MOH) they gt protocol cz the hospital given too many HL. So i decided to take advance maternity leave plus after my birth i requested for 1 mnth HL.

Under KKH. Got my HL at w35 close to w36. Good that my gynae recognises that even without any concerning medical condition we do feel easily tired now and need time to rest before commencing ML..

I’ve tried asking it from the doctor at KKH, but they don’t give it :/ I hear it will be easier if you have gone to private gynae at private clinics. They are more understanding

My gynae offered me if I need HL from 35 weeks onwards but I’m told want to hold it back cause there’s work stuffs to settle, planning to take HL from 38 weeks onwards

Checked with my clinic previously and they say HL is only given if there’s medical condition, but you can request for MC. Am planning to request to wfh till I pop..

Requested for HL from week 37 onwards

Influencer của TAP

I got 15 days HL from my gynae

My gynae gave me 25 days