My 4 years old son was diagnosed w/ GDD Global Developmental Delay he needs to under go Therapy Pre learning behavior and Language and Speech. Mums who have same situation like me be more persevere and have Faith. Be humble and explore new ways on how to re wired and discipline your children.

6 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

🙋🙆 i feel u mommy, you just need to talk to ur child, and always go out and talk to him...at pinasok ko din sya sa mga kinder kung san lahat sila nag sasalita at sinabi ko sa teacher nya na lagi syang kausapin... and now my son is talking an English Language now, wish ko ikaw din... just guide your son and give your child a full support and Love.

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13302)

Are you still here? Im having the same problem with my son. Sad but true, it makes me cry everyday, i dont know how to teach him properly. I dont even know if he understands me 😭

my son has GDD with autism features, he will be 2, this May 2022.. his DevPed advise therapy. Taz babalik kami sa knya after 6months. praying na maging okay lahat mga sis

Thanks for such beautiful words. It's always inspiring to hear an uplifting advice like this. I'm wishing all the best for you and your kid's journey!

same po Tayo ma'am. Yung anak ko may GDD po naghahanap ako pedia para sa kanya ma therapy sya at malaman namin ano mga needs para sa kanya