Swollen feet

At my 36 week mark, and today it feels extra swollen. There’s a slight pain that comes with it as well. I feel like my fatigue & being lightheaded just increases over time these past few days. Should I be worried? And I’m already 1cm dilated since last week. When should I go to the hospital? #firstbaby #advicepls

Swollen feet
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

seems like we are in the same boat. it hurts, i feel u mummy. husband been massaging and it seems to help accompanied with feet elevation whenever possible. for the lightheaded, drink water. keep.urself hydrated. monitor your frequency if contractions, if any since u are dilated. and baby movement too. these were advices given to me. my 1st was a stillbirth and ive learnt to take all these advice seriously. if in doubt, just go to the hospital. better be safe then sorry. really. if its nothing/ false alarm the best is knowing baby and u is alright. hope this helps!

Read more
Post reply image

No harm to just and go get it checked out. But it's the weekend so it's a little tricky cos the gynae clinic is probably closed. you might have to go A&E.

1y trước

go and**