My 2 year old girl has been coughing badly mostly at night, it's been almost 3 weeks. Brought her to GP and Paed, but still the same. What should i do? Her cough is very very flamy.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I heard my friend whose son always have bad cough at nights and also got lots of flames even cause vomiting... so he went to rent nebuliser and also buy the medicine from the clinic which he use on his son... his cough gets better... u may want to check with your family clinic on this... furthermore there are supplements that doctor can recommend for strengthening the lungs... I got one from bukit batok clinic, is 6 mths course supplements and thereafter my kid does not have cough from 2 years old till now 6 years old unless eat too much fried stuff

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28314)

Thành viên VIP

Have you tried consulting TCM medical? usually night cough is due to inner health being too cold.