My dad got covid few days he had his first dose of vaccine. Do you know anyone who experienced this?

On the 15th day since he got his 1st dose of covid vaccine signs and symptoms of covid started to show. He is a senior 74 years of age, with comorbidities and has Alzheimer's disease. After almost 2 weeks of hospitalization now he's home for his recovery. Thank you Lord that he is improving he still need O2 for a month to complete his recovery. Once he is fully recovered he can still get the 2nd dose of vaccine for full protection. It is very important to complete the number of vaccine doses for complete and full protection from Covid.

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

It’s possible pa rin po na magkaroon ng Covid-19 1st shot or fully vaccine na, as far as I remember health workers advise after the shot pahinga po and as much as possible wag muna makikisalamuha sa Ibang tao within 2 weeks kase nag create ng antibodies yung katawan natin against the virus.

Thành viên VIP

Glad your dad is okay na po. It is still possible pa din talaga to get infected by the virus even if we are vaccinated lalo na if we live in areas na mataas pa din ang transmission kaya need pa din ang safe health protocols.

Thành viên VIP

Agree that we need to have the full dose of our vaccine to have our protection. Thank you for sharing your experience ma ❤️

3y trước

Yes. Better to take all doses talaga and complete it for full protection. We feel so blessed that my dad was able to recovered from it kahit 1 dose pa lang sya.