How to get 1yo toddler to sleep longer

My 1 yo girl still doesn’t sleep through the night and wakes up every 2-3 hours.. it’s manageable in the day with my mil help but we have been particularly sleep deprived esp the weekdays whereby we have to trudge to work. Any thoughts on how to improve the situation? She usu sleeps 1.5 hr in morning, 1.5 hr in afternoon, then goes to bed around 9 pm with the 2-3 hr waking .. we tried lullabies, giving her 210 ml milk b4 bed (instead of usual 150), letting her sleep less in day but to no avail.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

My daughter same age as ur lo. She stop night feeding after 3 months. Must insist not to give. After that she sleep thru the night until now. Usually 11pm last feed, 9-10am first feed

Super Mom

Does she still have night feeds?

4y trước

on occasions she just cries, gets up and doesn’t go back to bed for 1 hr plus even after rocking/feeding/diaper change.. we have been trying to cut her night feed for around two months but when she wakes up crying and rocking her doesn’t stop/soothe, we usually feed her and then often after that she’s up for an hour n a half