When you're feeling low, how do you get yourself back up? I'm feeling very unmotivated these days. I love my kids, my husband... but I'm just not in the mood to be a mum or wife these days.

80 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

However, I can provide you with some general advice on how to lift your mood when you're feeling low. Connect with friends or loved ones: Talking to someone you trust and care about can help you feel better and more supported. Exercise: Physical activity can release endorphins, which are chemicals in the brain that can improve your mood. Practice mindfulness: Mindfulness techniques such as meditation and deep breathing can help you focus on the present moment and reduce stress and anxiety. Get out in nature: Spending time outdoors and surrounded by greenery can help you feel more calm and relaxed. Do something you enjoy: Engaging in hobbies or activities that you find fun and enjoyable can help you feel more positive and uplifted. Practice gratitude: Taking time to reflect on the things in your life that you're thankful for can help you focus on the positive and appreciate what you have. Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep can negatively affect your mood and overall well-being, so make sure you're getting enough rest. Seek professional help: If you're struggling with prolonged feelings of sadness or hopelessness, it may be helpful to talk to a mental health professional. It's important to remember that everyone is different, and what works for one person may not work for another. It's essential to find what works for you and to practice self-care regularly. Moreover, you can get a helpfull guide https://truepaintballer.com/ for more updated content.

Read more