Stay at home moms who purely depend on husband's income, do you manage to give gifts to your spouse during special ocassions? I always wanted to but I don't have the means. I can't work yet because our little one is just 15 months old and I'm still breastfeeding. Do you think it's a big deal to him?

61 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I go by the Name Celina Agon Mir from Paris, currently residing here in CA Los Angeles, it's been 9 years have been working here in United State as a Nurse, I always like using Instagram to while away time for myself and I came in contact with a Chinese profile picture, the guy was really awesome and he told me he was into broker trading that I could invest little with $5,000 and within a year I will have enough to buy myself a home and a hospital, so I decided to invest but after 8 months I tried to withdraw and I was asked for more and all this while he encouraged me to keep investing and I had already invested 183k USD with him on his broker platform and we started dating so that really makes me confident in him but it was too late to know I have been scammed after he successfully rips me and put me in a debt of $459k. The night I was to take poison and killed myself I came across ( [email protected] ) and they called me by WhatsApp after which I contacted them firstly, they talked to me and I was calm, less than 72 hours I have heavily restored back better than my normal life... all thanks to almighty great ghostchampionwizard Email: GHOSTCHAMPIONWIZARD (at) Gmail dot com Message : +1(807)234-4076 Website: https://championhacker0.wixsite.com/my-site/about

Read more