The principal of my child's child care centre asked whether do I want to withdraw my child when I raised issues to her such as the need to clean my child with wet wipes when changing wet diaper, my child said school Aunty hit her during shower and take not to give her mattress cover for nap as she got bitten during 2 occasions when the Teachers did not give her mattress cover. So dear mommies & daddies, if you were in my situation, would you withdraw your child? Also, the principal overlooked to submit the Additional Subsidy application until I raised it up to ECDA. And it's now the 2nd month and the school fee will be deducted through GIRO from CDA Account but i have not been informed how much is the fee (after Basic & Additional Subsidy) to be deducted. When I checked with the principal, she merely replied the fee will be deducted through GIRO. She only offered to check for me when I told her I may need to top up the account so I have to know how much is the fee to be deducted.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If principal can’t even accept parents feedback, I will withdraw. Can’t stop worrying if child continue to be there

Raise this issue to the executive principal who is in charge of the Centre. She will be able to help u on this issue

Thành viên VIP

maybe you can consider withdrawing. its better in a long run

Please withdraw. Irresponsible school to me.

7y trước

Thank you for support, Hsieh Ni :)