Im 29 weeks help

My baby is kicking me so hard; I feel his movements almost all day. Is this okay, or what? I'm 29 weeks pregnant.

355 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Well for me I think it's perfectly fine because it's exactly the same for me...and my nurse said the more you feel the movements it's the better for you

2t trước

I was looking for the best and fast app to trace, track and monitor my spouse’s activities on her phone after I discovered she’s been acting strange lately and taking late night calls. Then I came on the internet to hire a genuine techie to remotely monitor her phone I got introduced to RECOVERYBUREAUC at G M A IL, C0M and I thank my stars he was indeed competent and legit. He got me access to my spouse’s phone like I got her phone in my palm and it was all done discretely. Then I figured out she’s been cheating all along the relationship. He’s the only genuine and the best tech guru to hire for all tech services from full mobile phone cloning to retrieval of lost/stolen digital assets contact details: RECOVERYBUREAUC at G M A IL, C0M WhatsApp: +44 7586 868096