Taking panadol while Breastfeeding

Hi mummies, any of you have taken this during BF? Is it safe?

Taking panadol while Breastfeeding
54 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich {[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 Website: https://darkwebonlinehackers.com

Read more

It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a few month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I’m rich that is why i need to let the public to know about the card and through that means i can still be able to make more money and never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $500.( Five hundred USD ) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV s to detect you. For details on how to get yours today, email the hacker on [email protected] Or message us on Whats-app +19202532396. Tell your loved ones too, and start to live large. That’s the simple testimony of how my life changed for good…

Read more

My partner left me and my two kids for a couple months, I tried to beg him even I called he didn’t pick up when he come back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce I was so sad I cried all night he left again I was so lonely the next day I was searching for something online when I found a spell caster called DR ADO-OBI who have helped so many people with their various issues and problems, so I contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me I did everything he told me to do and the next day very early my husband came back kneeling and begging he cancelled the divorce we are now happy together, DR ADO-OBI he also cure...HIV/AIDS,HEPATITIS,LOW SPERM COUNT,CANCER DISEASES,FIBROID DISEASES,GONORRHEA,PREGNANCY,HERPES,LOTTERY SPELL. All thanks to DR ADO-OBI he can also help you too, contact him directly if you need his assistance on Email.... [email protected] Or Website Blog on https://adoobisolutionhome.blogspot.com/ WhatsApp on +27844284407 thank you...

Read more

I was in total dismay when I lost my entire savings investing in cryptocurrency, I was contacted online by a lady through email pretending to be an account manager of a bank, who told me I could make double my savings through cryptocurrency investment, I never imagined it would be a scam and I was going to lose everything. It went on for weeks until I realized that I have been scammed. All hope was lost, I was devastated and broke, fortunately for me, I came across an article on my local bulletin about Elite Wizard Bitcoin Recovery, I contacted them and provided all the information regarding my case, I was amazed at how quickly they recovered my cryptocurrency funds and was able to trace down those scammers. I’m truly grateful for their service and I recommend them to everyone who needs to recover their funds urge you to contact them if you have lost your bitcoin USDT or ETH through bitcoin investment Email: [email protected] WhatsApp +1 (740) 688-0116 Call: +1 (805) -386-9670

Read more

I was in total dismay when I lost my entire savings investing in cryptocurrency, I was contacted online by a lady through email pretending to be an account manager of a bank, who told me I could make double my savings through cryptocurrency investment, I never imagined it would be a scam and I was going to lose everything. It went on for weeks until I realized that I have been scammed. All hope was lost, I was devastated and broke, fortunately for me, I came across an article on my local bulletin about Elite Wizard Bitcoin Recovery, I contacted them and provided all the information regarding my case, I was amazed at how quickly they recovered my cryptocurrency funds and was able to trace down those scammers. I’m truly grateful for their service and I recommend them to everyone who needs to recover their funds urge you to contact them if you have lost your bitcoin USDT or ETH through bitcoin investment Email: [email protected] WhatsApp +1 (740) 688-0116 Call: +1 (805) -386-9670

Read more

Good day viewers.. I have been trying to win the lottery for some years now but I have not been lucky enough to win a dime. In search of assistance on how I can at least be a winner of any lottery, I found out about Dr Amber who has been helpful with his winning numbers he gets through his spells to help people win the lottery. I got in touch with him to know how I can win the lottery and he told me everything I needed to know and do before the spell can be done for me and I acknowledge it. He prepared the spell for me and gave me the winning numbers to play and instructed me what to do as I played the jackpot lottery. I did as he instructed and after a week, I decided to check if I was lucky enough to be among the winners. I screamed out in Joy immediately I saw my ticket numbers as the winner of $393 million dollars. I’m so grateful and appreciative to Dr Amber for helping me. You can reach him on WA +12096910783 or call +13183065044 or email: [email protected] for any help.

Read more

During the process of searching for a loan to sort out my bills & debts, I saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Cards that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted this but decided to give it a try by contacting {[email protected]   } they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with $100,000 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work after the agent left. This is no doubt because I have the card & have made use of the card. These hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via email [email protected]   and get yours  or Whats App via  +16204077220

Read more

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN, CHECK OUT THE BLANK ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 24hours {[email protected]} I want to testify about OSCAR WHITE blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how OSCAR WHITE send them the blank ATM card and i use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get $100,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily.OSCAR WHITE is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. Contact him for various types of hacking on: *Blank atm cards *Recover bitcoin wallets *Recover stolen or lost bitcoin. *and other hacking services via: [email protected] TEXT/whats-app +1(510)-777-9243

Read more

PROFESSIONAL IN RECOVERING LOST AND STOLEN BITCOIN Hi everyone my name is Helen Robinson  For any of your cryptocurrency recovery needs, I wholeheartedly suggest Wizard Williams Recovery. Without Wizard Williams Recovery's support, I would be homeless and in bankruptcy right now after having all of my money stolen through fraudulent bitcoin investments. I sincerely appreciate their assistance and expertise in ensuring that I am able to retrieve everything back. I complained to them about being a victim of a fraudulent cryptocurrency and FX trading when i came across their online review, and a few hours later, they returned all of the money that had been taken from me through Bitcoins. To everyone who must have gone through such a challenge, I firmly suggest using their services. You can get in line with them through; Email address: ([email protected]) WhatsApp: +4,9,1,7,6,1,2,4,5,2,0,6,6.  Appreciate me later.

Read more

DR EDETANLEN IS A LIFE SAVER AND I CAN ASSURE YOU ABOUT THAT BECAUSE HE GOT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME. My name is Jennifer and I am here to join the numerous people out here to thank Dr Edetanlen for his help and kind gestures towards me. I had a horrible experience going through heartbreak with my man. He left me and I was devastated and couldn't find any sought of help to get him back. At some point I was depressed until I ran into pages where people testified about how Dr Edetanlen helped them. I contacted him and he never hesitated to help me as well. Not only did I get my man back after 48 hours, the love and happiness has also been restored better than ever. Dr Edetanlen is an amazing personality and I can't thank him enough for his selfless services towards humanity. Contact him now via his email: [email protected] https://www.facebook.com/Spiritual_spell_temple_1111-100570192704287

Read more