Husband is a maintenance technician, he repairs stuffs and does maintenance.. but at hm he does not. My wardrobe has been damaged for so long, he just let it be... ask him for help till now, nothing.. years already. so my clothes are everywhere. and gets dirty repeatedly. Sad.....

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have been searching all my life for a easy way to truly trust my fiancee because i had been thinking she only would accept to marry me because of my wealth and riches this is one thing that get me sad always, then my man eventually leaves me. I'm 41 years now. I met a hacker who ease my effort so far. He hacked into my boyfriend cell phone just as i ever wants it. It got so interesting when i could read his whatsapp conversation and different text messages, waste no more time JOSE helped me and within few hours my life became a lot easier since everything became clear to me. I have promised him to share this great privilege. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Set an ultimatum? tell him that if he does not help to repair then u will get a handyman to come. n make sure u really do so if he does not help so that he knows it is not an empty threat n tis may reduce future occurrence. when he sees a handyman coming over, he may feel the pinch. he will obviously see how silly it is cos he has the ability to repair it but his family has to rely on others to repair things. be firm about it but do not quarrel over it or it will just put him off. do not be angry so he will not feel 'forced' into doing it. ultimately u want him to b automatic about such things in future right.

Read more

Life has taught me so many lessons. No matter how good, humble and honest you are to them that doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way. I married my husband for almost five years now with no idea that he was cheating on me. I noticed some changes in his character and I decided to confide in a friend who introduced me to a hacker whose name is William Peterson. This guy did a wonderful and perfect job for me by hacking his phone call log, facebook messenger messages, phone messages, whatsapp, Skype, database and so on WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Thank you so much JOSE. You saved me from an ungrateful and narcisstic boyfriend. My parents warned me that he had deceitful traits but I was all carried away. Soon I started noticing his body language with my best friend Sharon. I confronted him numerous times but he kept on denying. Things got better when I summoned the courage to write this PI and I could see all of their secret affairs on his Text messages, WhatsApp. He was also engaged in various dating sites. [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

I just wanna testify of how he help me got access to my wife’s phone,text-messages,whatsapp,telegram,gmail,browsers,contact and call logs. His generosity towards client have being in better position since i hired him and my doubt is cleared as he help me spy on my wife’s phone without any trace or physical access. I just contact them they can able to help you! just tell them you need to access spouse WhatsApp, facebook, instagram, snapchat. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Do you need to increase your credit score? Do you intend to upgrade your school grade? Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network? Do you need any information concerning any database. Do you need to retrieve deleted files? Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV? Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog? WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Got my wife Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and Email account hacked and other information in her phone, and was able to see all conversation with her lover. I just want to say thanks to this hacker who saved me from a cheater and made me discover her plans to file for a divorce. I strongly tell you to contact them for assistance in hacking [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

Its very common in human nature, for example if your husband is a professional singer, he probably wont be keen to be a jukebox at home. I suggest you buy a brand new wardrobe, everyone happy. He dont need to fix it, you get a new wardrobe.

Fixdar is a home maintenance service that helps you keep your home in top condition. We provide a wide range of services, from handyman work to home repairs and renovations. Contact at today. https://www.fixdar.com/

Thành viên VIP

Tell him if he don't repair, than give you money and buy a new one. And see if he will repair or buy a new one.