Guess and Win🧐

How much money is in this red packet?✉ One LUCKY WINNER will receive GB Qbit Plus All City Stroller - Assorted Colours Don't forget to participate the contest here: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/gb-qbit-plus-all-city-stroller-giveaway-this-january/1786?lng=en

Guess and Win🧐
250 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

$399. A baby stroller, a gift so rare, Bringing joy and comfort everywhere, With it, walks and trips are made, So much easier, no more up and down grade. A baby's laughter and little feet, Bringing love that's so sweet, And with this stroller, they'll be secure, Comfort and safety, always to be ensured. So why should I win this gift divine, For my baby, it would be a delight and shine, With it, we'll take walks in the park, And enjoy moments that leave a special mark. So please consider my heartfelt plea, For this baby stroller, meant just for me, I promise to use it with love and care, And to cherish it, always and everywhere. 🙏🙏🙏

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Hello ! I’d say it’s $549 because it’s below $600 and it’s stated it’s worth $549! Thanks for this contest - hope I’ll be lucky enough to win ! (That would be my first lucky draw win 😬)

My guess would be $550 since its stated the stroller worth $549.Rounding it up hehe. I never won anything before. Hopefully this time for my new born baby.

For a huat amount worth $549! My family is expanding and this would be perfect for my 1st trip with baby R! So excited! ❤️

Thành viên VIP

Guessing $588 for baby R to enjoy her comfy seat. So compact yet convenient to tour for her overseas trip soon!

Thành viên VIP

My guess is $128. Want to huat! A little gift for my 3rd kid, or he will be using a 7 year old stroller. :)

Thành viên VIP

The Angpao has $549 inside! Hope I can win this for my newborn baby! What a perfect stroller!

Thành viên VIP

$588! Hope I will win ✌🏾✌🏾😃 First time mom with no cluesbof trollers here .

My guess would be $388 💸 ftm here and hoping to win the stroller 😄🤞🏻🙏🏻

$288. Gave birth to a beautiful baby girl 4 weeks ago. And just trying my luck. 🤗