detail mode
FREE Exciting Bump Goodie Bags | Anmum Materna
Ngày bắt đầu:: 2022-12-01Ngày kết thúc:: 2022-12-12 23:59:59

Terms and Conditions:
  • This redemption is open to all Singaporean citizens, including permanent residents, foreigners with employment pass aged 18 years and above, except the directors, employees and immediate family members of Tickled Media Pte Ltd, including its affiliated and/or related companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies (each referred to herein as Participant). Immediate family members refer to spouses, children, parents, parents in-law and siblings.
  • By participating in this redemption, each Participant represents and warrants that she has met the eligibility criteria stated in these redemption Terms and Conditions.
  • All users are required to complete the form below for successful redemption.
  • By submitting this online form, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent, partners and sponsors (“TAP”), and for TAP and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP products and services and other related TAP products and services respectively.
  • I agree and consent to TAP keeping in touch with me through digital platforms (including social media), email, phone number-based messaging (such as SMS/MMS, WhatsApp, WeChat.) and voice calls. We understand that we can withdraw our consents via The Parent Inc websites respectively at any time.
  • We may, at any time, and at our sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions of Use, including our Privacy Policy, with or without notice to the User. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon public posting. Your continued use of our Service and this Site following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of these modified Terms.
  • TAP has the absolute discretion to refuse the redemption of a potential participant for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the redemption of any of its participants for any reason whatsoever.
  • You agree that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and by your participation in the redemption, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You also confirm that the information provided by you is true, accurate and complete