detail mode
Baba Baa 11.11 giveaway!
Ngày bắt đầu:: 2022-11-11 12:00:00Ngày kết thúc:: 2022-11-25 23:59:59

14 x LUCKY WINNERS will walk away with a set of 14 sets Rasa Sayang Pocket + Tepuk Amai-Amai Pocket (SGD532) from baba baa. Hurry now!

To participate and stand a chance to win, simply:
1. Follow baba baa on Instragram. We Check!

2. Tell us in the answer on the link, What is your child's favourite storybook

That's all
Terms and conditions:

1. Contest will run from 11th November 2022.
Entries submitted after the mentioned contest period will not be included in the pool of final entries for winner selection.

2.This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents.
Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.

3.Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
The winners will be selected at random by the end of the giveaway. Those participants selected at random must have followed all mechanics

4.Winner who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winner will be chosen.

5.Winners must provide a valid residential Singapore address for the prize to be sent to, or the winner will be forfeited and new winner will be chosen.

6.Prize is non-transferable, and non-exchangeable for cash or other items.

7.The Organization is not liable if the given items are damaged and/or lost after being dispatched and handed over to the respective courier service.

8.By participating in this contest/gievaway, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and bababaa.sg and for TAP and bababaa.sg and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the bababaa.sg and services and other related TAP and bababaa.sg products and services respectively.

9. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms & Conditions and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms & Conditions.

This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.